12/25/11

White people harvest

The holidays suck absolutely all creativity out of me so like last year, I'm just gonna post an overview of what I got this year. For what it's worth my partens told me that since I've been so expensive this year, I wouldn't get a lot of presents on christmas eve yet nearly half the presents under the tree were for me. So here we go:
Films: 
- The President
- Leaves Out of the Book of Satan
- A Clockwork Orange
- Cinema Paradiso
- Subway
- Metropolis
- Rebel Without a Cause
- Spellbound
- Miracolo a Milano
- Ladri di Biciclette
- The Seventh Seal
- The Elephant Man
- American Psycho
- The Orphanage
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Billy Wilder Colliection vol. 1 and 2 being: 
- Avanti
- Irma la douce
- Kiss me, stupid
- One, Two, Three
- Some Like It Hot
- The Apartment
- The Seven Year Itch
- Witness for the Prosecution 
- The Fortune Cookie
- The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes
A book of Tim Burton's drawings 
A book of Stanley Kubrick's work
The American Psycho, the book
An awesome Alchemy dragon earring
Two yellow shirts, one with and one without sleves
A pair of bright, red suspenders
A brand new bag for my laptop
A pair of blue socks
Two slim silver rings
And oh... Skyrim. 
Skyrim is the only thing I really really really really wanted. Thing is, my computer is broken down and it'll be at least a month before I get it back from rep. So I'll be reading the intructions over and over and over and over again. This is torture.