2/7/11

At least the waves sound the same

I just finished playing Kingdom Hearts II again. I have been playing the Sims 2 all day to get my mind off my own eveyday and into someone else's which had worked so far. I watched an episode of one of my favorite shows currently on air which threw me off going back to Sims - so I picked up my PS2 controller and reminded myself that I was at "The World That Never Was" and that the game was close to its end. I must admit, even though I knew it had been like this the first time, completing the game and watching the last movie part made my throat clog and and my eyes overflow. It literally stug inside of my chest when Sora and Riku falls into the sea to become reunited with Kairi and the others, finally returning home. I won't be able to return to playing something as brain dead as Sims for some time, I'm sure. I doubt I'll even be able to be awake at school for a few days. I mentioned in an earlier post - when I finished reading Death Note - that it gave me the same feeling as when I first completed Kingdom Hearts II. I simply must had forgotten the feeling it gave because there is nothing like it; nothing I have ever felt at least.