7/16/11

Adventures pt. 4 - Cloud penetration

The Adventures pt. 4 and 5 are written in a little notebook with a kitten on it that I received upon my departure from Seoul. They are written while on the plane: I am currently sitting on a small plane from Helsinki to home. It's not gonna be more than one and a half hour, which is a relief 'cause it's rather bumpy. You could imagine a newly educated pilot behud the... wheel? Stick? Whatever. I suddenly remembered how the Danish weather is absolutely shit compared to that of Korea. I've really been enjoying being able to step out in the rain in shirts and a t-shirt. The major downside of going to Korea during the monsoon season is that I had of course only brought flippin' slippers that would absorb the water and never dry again. That means that I have - without exaggeration - had constantly wet feet for a week and I highly doubt the healthiness of that. I had saved my Converse for traveling only and I have never appreciated my shoes more. So far the 10 hours it takes to fly across China and Russia I have had the hardest time trying to sleep; that is, it was a little easier this time because the excitement had worn off and the sadness had kicked in.