7/16/11

Adventures pt. 5 - Sleepless in Seoul

Last night - and not even sooner really - I realized that the incredible people I had attatched myself to so quickly were gonna be seperated from me and I could not just come knocking on their door or join them for breakfast whever I wanted. Of course it's sicking in now - but not entirely - that they won't be there when I come home. This could easily get really sobby because I was surprisingly close to tears when I had to hug Jack, Selina and Alan goodbye. It's always a little harder to say goodbye when you don't know when you'll meet again - if at all. To myright sit both Teddy and Henry and I'm glad I get to bring them home at least. They are sleeping and "Watch You Sleeping" has been plating on repeat the last couple of hours. Henry's lips are more than lightly partedand her head is leant back. Teddy might merely just be listening to musi-- oh, nope, she's definately asleep, her chin just dropped to her chest.