7/16/11

Adventures pt. 6 - A latex pout

I can't seem to figure out if I'm regularily tired or overly tired. Teddy allowed me to sleep on her shoulder on the longer ride which was far more comfy than you'd think. It had me sending thoughts to Jack who offered me his shoulder on the busride from the camp. And after all a boney shoulder is better than none. After all that is not reallu what it's about anyways, is it? I hope that he hand his companions get some sleep on their plane ride because we did kieep them up all night. Staying up all night was definately an awesome idea though I was slightly disappointed in Hadley's chickening out already a little past midnight. The night really did seem to last forever and it was the best thing since time together was what we were lacking. I have a feeling that it pulled the five of us just a little closer together which just made it the hardest part to say goodbye in the morning. In all honesty I was really surprised to see how touched the three of them seemed to be when we promised that we'd see each other again some day. It made quite an impact on me getting to know those people and I was fairly unprepared as to how they would grow on me.