7/17/11

Soaked

It seems I have grown somewhat fond of the rain. The walking distance between the theater and the bus stop was just a little longer than your regular 'sure, we'll walk'-distance and halfway there it began pouring down. My mom and my brother immediately began running but for a reason I didn't think of at the time, the rain didn't bother me at all. Of course the Danish rain is not similar to the Korean rain, it is colder and softer but I couldn't help but feel home in the rain. It stupid and my hair looked like hell when I eventually reached the shelter but I think it took me back to Korea just for a second. It's funny how I miss it so much because on the paper it was nothing special but I can't help but lingering a little. Also I have been talking a little to Alan today and I had a moment of actually sitting in front of the screen, laughing out loud. Litterally lolling. It was brilliant. I have grown somewhat fond of the rain. Temporarily at least.