8/30/12

It'll make sense tomorrow

Let's pop another blog post just because I am feeling genuinely happy and content right now and I don't know when that feeling will come around again [whine whine, desperate meta meta]. Fuck it. Let's jot down a few happy thoughts before they slip, nothing artistic, just basic thoughts. I got a compliment today from a dear friend slightly out of nowhere and I'm glad it wasn't delivered in person because I caught a glimpse of my face in my mirror across the room and it was bright red. So just jotting it down here - warmest feeling I've had in a long time. On another positive note, whatever I may have formerly expressed about the new Skyrim add on Hearthfire, I'm really excited about it. Whatever new for Skyrim is great for me. Just great. Following up on that, I've been thinking a lot about getting tattooed lately and I thought, what more suitable than the Skyrim logo? I mean hey, it's Skyrim, it's a dragon, it's gaming, it's grand. So yeah. Considering that. As my job goes, the owner of the shop, I think, is slowly realizing that opening an ice cream shop in mid August wasn't the best idea because we have just around three-four-five costumers per day and he is just losing money on having it. Today I had one - one - costumer in six hours. It is difficult as hell to look like you're doing something productive for six hours when you only spent about five minutes scooping ice cream. I'm just hoping that when he makes the cuts, I won't be the first to go. But back on the positives: I attended the massive Coldplay concert yesterday. Not because I really like Coldplay but because my dad had a ticket and it was free so why the fuck not? And really, even though I can only sing along to two-three songs, it was all worth going alone to experience the show. There was just bright lights and giant glowing balloons and confetti and fireworks everywhere. Everyone wore these wristbands that would then light up during the show in different colours. That's 40000 people each with a bright light attached to them. It was honestly breathtaking. So thanks to dad for that one. Back on the meta plan, this feels like writing a damn diary. Which it kinda is. 4pi3jtefoij4qrwek. Noone cares. Well. That was just emptying my head a tad. Thanks to Jack for a mention and three great hours, robbing me off my sleep. Thanks to Alexander for that damn compliment, man. That is just so okay. HNNNNG. Thank to, by the way, Amanda for telling me when to shut up and go home at the right time. Thanks to my mom for giving birt- okay, stop it now. Just stop.