8/2/12

liginamite

I'm watching my girlfriend sleeping. Not in a creepy way but I'm not tired at all so I'm just watching her. Okay, perhaps a tad creepy. Jack (is a nerd, J-Jack is a nerd, J-J-J-J-J-Jack is a nerd, nailed it) hosted his weekly live chat today, it begun around eleven and my girlfriend open-mindedly accepted that I really wanted to join, not knowing that it would go on till 1.30am. I think she fell asleep quite quickly but it was sweet of her to watch along next to me for a while. Several times during the live chat, she woke up and rolled around, ending almost on top of me which made the 'be silent and don't laugh because she might wake up'-thing a whole lot harder. Right now her knee is pointing straight upwards which I cannot imagine to be comfortable at all even though it looks kind of glamorous. She even has her hand strategically placed on her chest, keeping the blanket up and blocking me from taking a peek. I wonder how she does that. Just a minute ago, her elbow was pointing straight upwards as well but then she made some kind of pig-noise and now she's on her back. It's oddly fascinating.  It's almost like she knows I'm staring at her. But then I doubt she'd snore like a pig. And WOWOWOW now she did that zombie thing again where she wakes up and stares at me but doesn't reply when I ask her if she's awake. It's like she sees right through me. So creepy. WELL. Time for sleeps. Before she consumes my brains.