8/30/12

NERDgaSM

So I'm on the live chat with 1200 other biches, desperately tweeting @jacksfilms to get my little touch of my pt. greatest inspiration. 10 minutes or so into the chat, he goes "My mom think's you're handsome" and my heart stops. My tweet. "Says Arhren-ahrern-ze Andersen on Twitter, thank you, appreciate it". Heart still stopped. I've hung around online for three hours, chat still going, heart still isn't. I'll be able to live on this high for days, weeks. Six weeks. Till my Tobuscus hoodie arrives. I feel like such a YouTube whore. But I am. But it's not a bad thing. It's what makes me happy really. It's one of the few things that get me excited lately. YouTubers talking about... themselves. And their stuff. Being hilarious. And I get awfully excited about shit that doesn't matter but at least I can keep a conversation going with my little brother. And I'll stay up all night and drool over these live chats and nerdgasm over hearing my own name. It's okay, I reassure myself. It's okay. It makes you happy. And if it helps anything - nobody reads your blog or cares either way.