1/20/11

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

I could probably have found something more cozy to spend my time on. But of course I didn't. I started with me merely watching commentaries on YouTube, commantaries on different kinds of games. It started with me going through all Seananner's Minecraft Let's Play videos which was awesome entertainment for as long as they lasted. I clicked myself around a little to find out that one of my absolute favorite YouTubers - Tobuscus - had been playing a game called Amnesia. Without giving it too much thought I figured that whatever the game was like, it'd be awesome watching him play it because, well, he's hilarious. So I watched the first video and didn't think too much of the game - in fact I thought it was quite lame. But not I had started so I had to keep going. I watched though a few more videos and I soon came to fall in love with the mood and the escape-the-room puzzle kind of survival horror game. Over three days I've watched Toby playing through 40 episodes and of course I had to try it out on my own. Really stupid. I simply don't have the nerves to play such games. Just watching someone else play it has made me jump up from my chair, sqealing. So I gave up. And to get my revenge on, well, the world, I made my brother watch the videos. He almost peed his pants.