5/25/11

Silly teachers; 12s are for good students

I'm writing here only to get my fingers warm and get my brain started up. (Am I the only one who always types "brian" when I wanna type brain?) I slept horrorbly. I had a semi-realistic dream about going to the exam and having accedentally brought my brother's lunchbox instead of my own. It was awful, trust me. Now my fingers are all sweaty and my feet are tickling; maybe that's because of the pills? I have no idea. Which reminds me that I should write to a whole lot of people today. I will do that today. Whenever I'm out of that awful exam room. Did I mention how urghhh I feel when I'm going to an exam? Well, I do feel rather... urghhh... Even though I got a 12 this Monday which surprised me some. But these written exams, they take so bloody long. So I panic. It's awful. It's exactly an hour from now and a little voice in my head tells me to just stay home, go to sleep and it'll all be over - but I doubt that's useful. THAT IS*, I'm sorry. No contractions in papers that are handed in. Man. I hate this. I want it over with. I want to shoot myself in the head. Or, nah okay, maybe that is a little dramatic. BUT YOU GET IT. Or I get it. 'Cause it's my blog. I sincerely hope that no-one will be reading this, it's really stupid. And it's only to get myself started. Blah blah blah. And oh, damn, I have to find a picture too. Hold on. It'll just be something random from a random folder. OH, this one is cool. Let's go for that one. Over and out.